Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Cage

The purple door leered at me as I got out of the moving van. I checked my wallet to be sure I had my money, even though I remembered looking while I was in the parking lot of my apartment building. This was the first time I had responded to an ad in Craig’s list, and I was more than a little nervous. After all, I had heard stories about terrible things happening to women. I mustered up as much confidence as my overly-cautious mind and well-controlled life would allow and found myself on the front step knocking. Doors should never be this color, I thought.

The door eased open, creaking. “Yeah,” said the faceless voice from the darkness.
“I….uh….called about the….couch,” I responded, stammering a bit more than I would have liked.


The darkness echoed, “Come in,” and I obeyed. As I stepped into the room, surprisingly well-furnished and tidy in a way that was unsettling, I remained speechless.


“Follow me,” he said, and I obeyed. We walked to the back of the house, through the dining room, and into the kitchen, where a door swung open after a firm tug, slapping against the wall before coming to a rest.

“Walk down the stairs,” he ordered, and I obeyed. My feet descended into the blackness as I clung to the rail and felt for solid ground with each and every step. My thoughts raced as I wondered when I would reach the bottom. His eyes, even in the dark, drilled hot holes in my head as I imagined his hands just inches from my shoulders, capable of tossing me to the floor with no effort at all.

As my foot took the last step and landed firmly on the floor of the basement, the smell of wet dirt drifted up and surrounded me. My eyes had not yet adjusted to the low light after coming inside from such a sunny day, but a metallic shimmer in the corner caught my attention. Almost imperceptible, the sound of metal brushing against a solid surface rang through the dungeon-like room.

“In the corner,” he demanded, and I obeyed. And then I saw it. Cold metal bars, medieval lock, tiny window, dirt floor…..”Closer,” he insisted, and I obeyed. One step, two steps, three steps more before she appeared, crouched on the floor like a wild animal, gnawing on a bright red apple, eyes glowing, teeth glistening, skin beaded with sweat, hair matted to her head. Without being told, I continued walking, faster now, heart pounding, ears ringing, mind racing, cunt dripping.

As I reached the cage in the corner, two hands came from behind me and grabbed the bars, pinning me against them so hard that I just knew that either the metal would bend or I would be forced through the openings in pieces. The scratch of metal, a click, a creak, a groan, a slam, and suddenly I was on the other side of the bars looking out, the crunch of the apple the loudest thing I had ever heard, and then silence. A moment of silence in the dark uncertainty, panic, dread, and then finally, the voice once more, “undress,” and I obeyed.

Sticky hands wrapped around my ankles, pulling me to the ground, and I obeyed. No struggle as those same hands pushed my knees up against my chest, as I sat on the damp floor.

“Lie down,” he said. And I obeyed. Weight eased itself onto my bare chest, soft hair brushing my cheeks, rough hair burning my already hot wet clit, hips lifting themselves up, trying to consume the wild beast on top of me. And then her tongue began consuming me, licking, stroking, piercing my pussy. Her snatch was just out of reach of my own mouth. “Lick her,” he barked, and I obeyed, craning my neck to reach it, suddenly hungry for her musky cunt, dripping deliciously into my waiting mouth, my hands pushing her deeper into my face, my nose inside of her. I couldn’t get enough of that smell.

The sound of a lock opening, the rattle of the bars, the clang of the door closing again, footsteps…..black shoes stepping on my hair, fingers pushing my head deeper, harder into the wetness, slurping it up. His knees on either side of my head, I watched his hard cock go straight into her ass, my tongue reaching up to lick his balls as they flopped on my face. “Lick my cock,” he demanded. And I obeyed, as it dove deep into my throat for one stroke, two strokes, three strokes, and then straight back into her waiting ass.

“Get on your hands and knees. Both of you.” And we obeyed. I felt his cock against my ass and then suddenly, I was full with his shaft, plunging, plowing, fucking me as I pushed backwards as hard as I cold, wanting more, needing more. Three strokes, four strokes, five strokes, blinding pain, harsh desire, sweat dripping, and then I was on my back, cunt on my face, dick in my pussy, silently screaming, pulling on flesh, wet truth engulfing me.

“Suck my cock,” he whispered. And I obeyed, my tongue wrapping around each violent thrust, gagging, gasping for breath, hands pushing him deep, then deeper, than deeper still until his moan echoed against the walls of the cage.

He pushed me down onto the ground, his cum dripping from the corner of my mouth as the key turned in the lock. “Stay here,” he ordered. And I obeyed, as his footsteps going up the stairs faded into silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment